Author Topic: How to find a good end of tenancy cleaning company  (Read 528 times)

Emili123

• View Profile
    • office cleaning birmingham
How to find a good end of tenancy cleaning company
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:42:35 pm »
The internet is also a very reliable source for an end of tenancy cleaning company. By just browsing the internet, you will be able to locate some very good end of tenancy cleaning company like housecleaning.org. It may not be easy to deal with people you do not know and have just met online but you can have the online end of tenancy cleaning company to give you its verification certificates. At housecleaning.org we are always very willing to offer you as much information as possible about us. We always want our customers to be very comfortable while working with us because we know that we are the best end of tenancy cleaning company and we would never want you to miss out on the quality of services which we can offer you.

Lynden16

• View Profile
Re: How to find a good end of tenancy cleaning company
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 12:34:06 am »
Would you use an "End of Tenancy Cleaning Service"?
I am currently working part-time, but I am considering starting my own business to clean properties once one set of tenants moves out and to prepare it for the new tenants. There doesn't seem to be much (if any) competition in my local area.

My questions are: Would you use this service? How much per hour would be reasonable?

Thank you so much for answering!